Fabulous Fifth Grade's Pinterest

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Starting 2013 Off Right!

I have new classroom pics! 
I'm currently working on getting the classroom up to working order before we start back next week. I decided to work late into the night, with the help of my wonderful fiancé (at least he knows what he's getting himself in to!), but I finally am happy with where am at! Am I finished? Umm, no! But at least I can say, I can see the end in sight. 


So here it is Ms. Johnson's (soon to be Mrs. Parrigan's) classroom!

My (almost complete) job board. My thought is that my students will create their own superhero characters to place here after the first day of school. Then, after my classroom jobs are assigned, I will list them on this board as well. I will post pictures when it's finished. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

The front of my classroom. Notice my newly painted wall!!! I'm in love with it!

Teacher small group area. I still have more work to do here! 

Knowledge is power board. This will be my students' progress monitoring board


 Classroom overview. 
My reading center. This is my fourth year teaching, so my classroom library is still growing. However, looking at pictures from my first year, I'm pleased with the amount I've added since then! Hopefully this will continue to grow and grow and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment