Fabulous Fifth Grade's Pinterest

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bulletin Boards and Displays Through the Years

Through all of my college education, I had to make many displays. I've never really shared any of them with others, but I thought I would start. So enjoy :)
 Division Vocabulary Game
MLK Board
The students wrote on the stars how they could help keep MLK's dream alive. I had some really funny answers.


Students drew names and wrote something nice about the person on their tea bag.

My favorite door of all time. I made this for the 2nd grade classroom I was student teaching in. The kids loved it!

Then the teacher next door asked me to make her a door decoration, too!

Good news board for 2nd grade.

Such a cute idea. So many cute stories.

I love making collages. Especially as a formative assessment.

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! I really like the solid, liquid, and gas board! :-)

    ReplyDelete